Established in 1880, CWH is owned and managed by C. D. Harrison FRICS, who is the third generation of the family run business.
A Sheriff/High Court Enforcement Officer for over 35 years and still practicing as an auctioneer having completed over 5,000 auction sales to date.
Purpose built two acre secure compound site including 40,000 square feet of indoor space and a one acre secure compound, all covered by CCTV.
Disabled access and facilities.
Two floors of state of the art offices.
Fully integrated IT systems linking all of our group services.